The Cummings V. Zuill Leadership Award Committee reviews Short Form and Group Applications on request,
and reviews Individual Applications on a quarterly basis.
download application forms here
The first step in applying for a Cummings V. Zuill Leadership Award is to make sure you qualify. Please review the Guidelines page (or you can download a copy using the link below) and read through the Award criteria. If you have any questions Contact Us.
Secondly, ensure your submission is made in plenty of time to allow us to review and make a decision on your request, and allow you sufficient time to make arrangements for the proposed training.
- Short Form Applications you can submit at any time. You will receive a response by email within 14 days.
- For Individual Applications, the quarterly submission dates are 31 August, 30 November, 28 February and 31 May. The Award Committee may interview applicants, so please allow time for this in planning your training or course of study. You will receive a response by email.
- Group Applications you can submit at any time. There is no special form. Please allow sufficient time for us to review the request and, for you, make sure you have enough time to organise and prepare for the training opportunity.
Download, complete, scan and email your application to email@example.com:
- Cummings V. Zuill Leadership Award Guidelines
- Cummings V. Zuill Leadership Award Conditions
- Short Form Application form
- Individual Application form
-- or --
Cummings V Zuill Scholarship Committee
c/o The Centre on Philanthropy
16 Wesley St
Hamilton HM 11
The Short Form Application checklist:
- a completed Cummings V. Zuill Scholarship Award - Short Form Application, and,
- a copy of documentation on the conference, training or educational course, which includes the name of the academic institution or other organisation hosting the course and the cost of tuition or conference fee, together with a copy of the documentation on all ancillary costs associated with course participation.
The Individual Application checklist:
- a completed Cummings V. Zuill Scholarship Award - Individual Application,
- a letter of recommendation submitted by at least one third sector organisation,
- a resume including details and dates of qualifications achieved and all relevant third sector experience,
- the Applicant’s Personal Statement (one page maximum), and,
- a copy of documentation on the training or educational course which includes the name of the academic institution and the cost of tuition, together with a detailed budget on all ancillary costs associated with course participation.
If pursuing a college degree or certificate, additional information to submit -
6. high school transcript, or academic transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate coursework, Graduate Record Examination scores (if applying for financial support to complete a degree); and,
7. documentation that the applicant has been accepted for admission.
The Group Application checklist:
- a letter (by mail or email) with the full details of your group funding request, including sufficient information to show the request accords with our aims for the third sector and the training programme will benefit as many as possible in the third sector.